As one of Combi’s core product lines, the 2-EZ® series of case erectors offers a variety of models— combining speed and production capabilities—to fulfill a wide range of case creation requirements.
For demanding three-shift environments, the 2-EZ® XL Series of machines features walk-in case magazines and 2-minute changeovers. This line of machines is specifically designed to erect and bottom tape large cases, and can easily integrate into your existing production line.
For high-speed case erectors/bottom tapers, choose from the 2-EZ® HS, 2-EZ® SB or 2-EZ® SB Plus machines, offering a variety of features and options that cater to your case size and production demands.
The innovative 2-EZ® SB Ergopack®, 2-EZ® Plus SB Ergopack® or 2-EZ® HS Ergopack machines combine a high speed case erector, a handpack station and a case sealer, in one specialized, high-productivity unit.
All machines feature Combi’s heavy-duty side-belt drives, delivering both speed and accuracy.
Related models include:
- 2-EZ® XL Series (Case Erector/Bottom Taper – Large Cases)
- 2-EZ® HS (High Speed Case Erector/Bottom Taper)
- 2-EZ® SB (High Speed Case Erector/Bottom Taper)
- 2-EZ® SB Plus (High Speed Case Erector/Bottom Taper)
- 2-EZ® SB Ergopack® (Case Erector/Handpack Station/Case Sealer)
- 2-EZ® SB Plus Ergopack® (Case Erector/Handpack Station/Case Sealer)
- 2-EZ® HS Ergopack® (Case Erector/Handpack Station/Case Sealer)