3M-Matic 800af / 800af3 Adjustable Case Sealer
The 3M-Matic™ 800af adjustable case sealer is designed for auto flap folding and side belt stabilization, sealing cases at rates up to 28 per minute.
Complete with 3M™ AccuGlide™ II Taping Heads for low-impact tape application, the system uses 1.5” to 2” Scotch® Box Sealing Tape from 3M. Height and width can be manually adjusted to run a wide range of case sizes with ease.
Shorr’s packaging equipment specialists have the factory training and field experience to help you identify the proper machinery for your operation. We will evaluate your current and future needs to ensure that the equipment you select today will increase productivity, reduce packaging waste and serve your needs for years to come.
3M 800af Features:
- Dual masts and dual crossbars
- Gear motor drives for handling cases up to 85 lbs.
- Integrated box gate (indexer) with adjustable pressure and height
- Safety-interlocked access doors with screens for viewing case flow
3M 800af Specifications:
- Brand: 3M-Matic
- Color: Gray
- Drive System: Side Belt
- Frame Material: Epoxy Powder Coated Steel
- Machine Type: Uniform Sized Boxes
- Maximum Box Height: 24.5″
- Maximum Box Weight: 85 lb.
- Maximum Box Width: 24.5″
- Minimum Box Height: 4.75″
- Minimum Box Length: 6″
- Minimum Box Width: 4.75″
- Operation: Machine folds flaps
- Tape Width: 2″ (48 mm)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.