The Interpack™ RSA 2024-TB Case Sealer features a specially-designed drive style that grips the case between two upper and two lower drive belts. Providing maximum stability, this handling method also minimizes the force needed to transport the case during processing. The unique drive configuration is well-suited for handling lightweight, unstable and void filled cases.
This ergonomic, operator-fed sealing machine automatically adjusts for a wide variety of case sizes, allowing for efficient processing and improved productivity.
Featuring sturdy construction that efficiently handles cases up to 85 lbs., the RSA 2024-TB also offers offset tape heads for processing cartons as low as 2" tall. All Interpack™ case sealers feature HSD 2000-ET II tape head technology, providing optimal tape application and wipe down.
Related models include:
(accepts tape width 2.5" to 3")
Accommodates case sizes:
- Minimum (Standard): 7" (L) x 7" (W) x 5" (H)
- Maximum (Standard): unlimited (L) x 20" (W) x 24" (H)
- Minimum (Optional 1): 7" (L) x 7" (W) x 2" (H)
- Maximum (Optional 1): unlimited (L) x 20" (W) x 21" (H)
- Minimum (Optional 2): 9" (L) x 9" (W) x 2" (H)
- Maximum (Optional 2): unlimited (L) x 22" (W) x 21" (H)