The Pregis ChamberPak custom cellular cushioning system is an innovative, smaller, and environmentally friendly packaging solution. Protect the bottom line by reducing labor, material, storage, shipping and damage cost on returns.
With its unique design, the ChamberPak uses a series of adjoining tubes that securely stay inflated to cushion and protect product shipments. The air tubes are connected with a series of one-way valves, which works so if one air chamber is punctured, the others remain inflated.
The Pulse inflator adds to the simplicity of the ChamberPak packaging process, clamping onto any tabletop and attaching to any existing compressed air source. The compact inflation unit gauges the pressure, opens the valve for easy filling, and inflates the bag with accuracy and speed in a matter of seconds. Items and products are ready to load into boxes or bags to ship.
Applications for ChamberPak:
- Mail Order Envelopes: electronic components, individual assembly products, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics
- Small Electronics Pack: cell and smart phones, e-readers, external hard drives, gps devices, mp3s and ipods
- Direct and Whole Cover Packs: digital and video cameras, dvd drives, hard drives, laptops, pcs, netbooks, tablets, and ipads
- Bottle-Pack: airline and cruise markets, aromatherapy, home decor, wine and spirits
- Pocketed End Caps: electronics, hard drives, laptops, refurbished toner cartridges
- Toner Cartridge Inserts: refurbished toner cartridges, variety of items that require wrapping and cushioning
Most of these stock options are also available to be customized. Modify the Chamberpak to fit any application. Packaging designers can engineer and test protection efficiently.