Conflex Advantagedge 160 Rotary Side Seal Wrapper
Featuring servo-drive technology, the Conflex AdvantEDGE™ 160 is a continuous motion side-seal machine that delivers high-speed, consistent shrink wrapping performance. Its patented Micro-V belt side sealer provides better film hold to create stronger seals.
The AdvantEDGE™ 160 is uniquely designed to integrate with existing packaging operations, while its infinite length and 7-1/2″ height capabilities support a wide range of specific applications.
Its touch-screen display offers recipe capability and optimizes ease of use for maximum efficiency.
Conflex AdvantEDGE™ 160 Features:
- High-Speed, Continuous Servo-Motion
- Multiple Cross Seal Modules
- Stainless Steel Product Contact Surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Tubular Steel Construction
- Servo-Controlled Bunching
- Trim Seal with Radiant Heat
- Servo-Drive Side Seal
- Servo-Controlled Traveling End Seal
- Touch-Screen Display
- Tool-Less Changeover
- Extended 5-foot & 10-foot infeeds, and card-style guides
Conflex AdvantEDGE™ 160 Specifications:
- Package Dimensions: 36″ L max; 15″ W max, 5″ H max
- Maximum Operating Speed: 200 ppm
- Seal Bar: 16″ wide
- Film Requirements: Centerfold
- Maximum Film Width: 18″
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 13″
- Deck Height: 35.75″ to 37.75″
- Machine Dimensions: 125-1/2″L x 72″W x 57″H
- Electrical Requirements: 220V, 25A
- Air Requirements: 80 psi
- Gross Weight: 1700 lbs.
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.