Conflex Ct-71 Single Chamber Shrink Tunnel
The Conflex CT-71 shrink tunnels meet all of the requirements that high speed wrappers encounter.
Designed to shrink at high volume, heat absorptive services, and/or irregular shaped products, the CT-71 performs remarkably with ease at fast conveyor speeds from 25 to 150 feet per minute.
Utilizing a longer (60″) single chamber tunnel, the machine is able to increase it’s shrink capacity. With a dependable and powerful hot air system, the equipment can fully control the air temperature and velocity.
Conflex CT-71 Features:
- Cascade Plates for Side Air with Adjustable Damper
- Casters with Brakes (set of 4)
- Concaver rods (for round product)
- Conveyor, Live-Dead Roller, Teflon (standard spacing)
- Cooling Fan (for Polyethylene Kit)
- Package Guides Over Belt (Teflon Coated)
- Polyethylene Kit (Teflon belt, side air cascade plates with adjustable damper & annealing chamber)
- Viewing Window (with lights) – Side
- 460 Volt Power
- Volume Control for Bottom Air
Conflex CT-71 Specifications:
- Chamber Size: 60″L x 22″W x 10″H
- Tunnel Size: 92″L x 36″W x 68.5″H
- Conveyor Height: 29″ minimum, 42″ maximum
- Conveyor Length: 92″ long standard
- Machine Dimensions: 3′ x 8′
- Electrical Requirements: 230 volt, 3 phase, 53 amps, 12 KVA max
- Crated Weight: 1,375 lbs
- Conveyor Speeds: 25-150 FPM
- Blower Motor: 1 1/2 hp, 3 phase
- Heaters: Multiple Finstrip (encased element)
- Temperature Controller: Digital Readout Solid State Controller
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.