Conflex Ct-7h Single Chamber Shrink Tunnel
p>Loaded with features and accessories, the Conflex CT-7H shrink tunnel provides a heavy-duty, continuous service.
Set the temperature, conveyor speed, and velocity and start using the machine. With it’s higher designed tunnel opening, the CT-7H can accommodate most medium to high profile packages that pose wrapping challenges.
The front-mounted control box comes standard and is easily accessible in a left- or right-hand option.
This CT-7H machine is virtually maintenance free due to dependable and reliable design. It features a heavy-duty conveyor, stainless steel mesh belt, and a variable speed DC drive.
Conflex CT-7H Features:
- Cascade Plates for Side Air with Adjustable Damper
- Casters with Brakes (set of 4)
- Concaver rods (for round product)
- Conveyor Belt, Driven Composite Link
- Conveyor, Live-Dead Roller, Teflon (standard spacing)
- Conveyor, Live-Dead Roller, Teflon (close spacing)
- Cooling Fan (for Polyethylene Kit)
- Increase Height 4″ to 16″ Opening
- Package Guides Over Belt (Teflon Coated)
- Polyethylene Kit (Teflon belt, side air cascade plates with adjustable damper & annealing chamber)
- Viewing Window (w/ lights) – End (reduces opening by 4″)
- 460 Volt Power
- Stainless Steel Construction
Conflex CT-7H Specifications:
- Tunnel Passage: 12″ high x 22″ wide x 42″ long
- Overall Dimensions: Maximum 82″ high x 34 1/2″ wide x 74″ long
- Conveyor Height: 28″ minimum, 40″ maximum
- Conveyor Speeds: Variable from 15 to 120 ft./min.
- Blower Motor: 3/4 hp, single phase capacitor start
- Heaters: Six finstrip (encased element)
- Power: 230 volts, 57 amps, 1 phase, 13.1 KVA max.
- Temperature Controller: Precision indicating controller, calibrated 50° to 500° F
- Controls: Main power fused disconnect, adjustable top air flow, conveyor variable speed, tunnel control switch, main air velocity, conveyor switch, volume control for bottom air, cascade plates for side air
- Safety Features: Motor overload protection, emergency stops switches, high temperature limit switch
- Accessories: “Poly kit” for use with LDPE, package guides, live/dead roller conveyor, composite link conveyor belt, casters, end viewing windows
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.