Conflex Fusion Automatic Intermittent Motion Side Seal Wrapper
Combining the technology of side sealing with the performance of an L-bar sealer, the Conflex FUSION Intermittent Motion Side Seal Wrapper is an ideal entry-level solution for automated shrink wrapping applications.
Operator-friendly features include color HMI touch screen input, easy-load film cradle and swing-out inverting head for fast film threading, plus self-tracking belts that reduce maintenance and downtime.
Conflex FUSION Features:
- Easy Load Film Cradle
- Color HMI Touch Screen
- Self-Tracking Belts
- Open Access/Swing-Out Inverting Head
- Large Film Selvage Cone
- Mushroom Style Cross-Seal
- UL Listed Electronics
- Universal Side Sealer
- Casters and Leg Levelers
- Left-to-Right Product Flow
- Stainless Steel Surfaces
Conflex FUSION Specifications:
- Package Dimensions: 2″ L to unlimited length; 1″ W to 23″ W; 1/8″ H to 10″ H
- Maximum Operating Speed: 100’ film per minute
- Seal Bar: 24″ W, 10.5″ H
- Maximum Film Width: 30″ Centerfold
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 14″
- Deck Height: 32″ (on casters)
- Machine Dimensions: 79″L x 57.5″W x 59.5″H
- Electrical Requirements: 220V, 20 Amps, 1 Phase
- Air Requirements: 80 psi, 1 cfm
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.