Conflex Fusion Sync Continuous Motion Side Seal Wrapper
The Conflex® FUSION SYNC is an ideal solution for those operations requiring continuous motion sealing, plus the flexibility to accommodate varying product sizes. With its servo-driven motor, the SYNC delivers reciprocating cross-seal action, combined with high-speed throughput and efficient engineering.
Advanced features include an intuitive full-color HMI touchscreen with 50-recipe capability, four automatic run modes, and a unique, adjustable side seal conveyor for tall product sealing—all providing increased productivity for a wide range of application-specific wrapping processes.
The SYNC also includes many standard features, including an easy-load film cradle and swing-out inverting head for fast film threading, plus self-tracking belts that reduce maintenance and downtime.
Conflex® FUSION SYNC Features:
- Color HMI Touchscreen (3-language)
- Easy Load Film Cradle
- Self-Tracking Belts
- Open Access/Swing-Out Inverting Head
- Large Film Selvage Cone (holds 2 full rolls of scrap)
- Mushroom Style Cross-Seal (positive hot-knife)
- Universal Side Sealer (runs variety of films)
- Pin Hole Perforators (with brush back up)
- Casters and Leg Levelers
- Servo Controlled Seal Head Motion
- 4 Automatic Run Modes
- Random-feed, Back-to-Back Gapping, Start/Stop Gapping & Multi-Pack/Collation
- Adjustable Side Seal Conveyor (for tall products)
- Stainless Steel Construction
Conflex® FUSION SYNC Specifications:
- Package Dimensions: 3″ L to unlimited length; 1″ W to 22″ W; 1/8″ H to 10″ H
- Maximum Operating Speed: 100’ film per minute
- Seal Bar: 24″ W, 10″ H
- Film: 30″ Wide (max.) Centerfold
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 14″
- Deck Height: 34.75″ (on casters)
- Electrical Requirements: 230V, 20 Amps, 3 Phase
- Air Requirements: 3 CRM @ 80 PSI
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.