Pregis Corporation combines innovation, responsiveness and sustainability to create products that provide packaging solutions for a wide range of commercial and industry applications. These versatile products offer solutions for void fill, cushioning, surface protection, blocking and bracing, abrasion resistance, and interleaving applications.
Shorr is proud to be a preferred distributor partner of Pregis systems and products, all of which are made in the U.S.A.
- Microfoam® low-density polypropylene sheet foam is a lightweight, scratch-resistant, moisture-resistant foam product is an excellent choice for a wide variety of specialized packaging applications.
- Pack & Guard® by Surface Guard is a unique packaging alternative that sandwiches and seals product between two layers of cohesive (cold seal) material, creating a customized wrap around items, allowing for one self-contained unit.
- AirSpeed® inflatable films offer many on-demand cushioning solutions designed to reduce labor and material costs - the AirSpeed® Smart™ (perfect for decentralized void fill operations), the AirSpeed® 5000 (accepts multiple film grades, creating variable pillow sizes), and the AirSpeed® HC Versa™ (a compact, simple-operation machine, creates sheets of multiple size air cells).
- Easypack® single and multi ply paper is 100% recycled, recyclable, and biodegradable, which means its completely environmentally-sensible and sustainable. The void fill and padded paper options come in a range of 30 to 55 lb thicknesses.
- Astro-Foam® polyethylene (PE) sheet foam is a flexible, tear-resistant and high-cushioned material is available in anti-static, laminated and high or low density options, in sheet, pouch or roll formats.
- Astro-Bubble® air cushioned bubble is a versatile material is available in bubble heights of 3/16", 5/16" and 1/2" and in a variety of widths and lengths to suit any number of cushioning applications.
Pregis protective packaging products are also available in Renew™ formulations—incorporating special bio additives and recycled content for environmentally-sensible packaging alternatives.