Shorr proudly represents the full line of pressure-sensitive and water activated carton sealing tapes from Intertape Polymer Group®.
We recommend many popular formats of IPG’s pressure-sensitive, hot-melt adhesive BOPP tapes.
- 6100 – 1.6 mil utility grade; for sealing light to medium weight cartons, bundling and other general applications.
- 7100 – 1.85/1.90 mil standard grade; for medium-weight carton closure and packages in normal shipping conditions.
For more demanding manual or automatic packaging operations, Shorr offers Intertape hot melt BOPP tapes with advanced Corru-Grip® adhesive technology.
- 8100 – 2.2 mil medium grade tape; for medium weight boxes, package repair and bundling.
- 9100 – 2.5 mil premium grade tape; for bulky cartons that face challenging shipping and handling environments.
- 1100 – 3.0 mil premium grade tape; for heavy-weight cartons or packages exposed to extreme shipping conditions.
We offer a range of IPG fiberglass reinforced, water activated, box sealing tapes that provide strong adhesion, extra carton strength and tamper resistance.
- Central® Brand 240 – suitable for average weight cartons and light duty applications
- Central® Brand 270 – designed to accommodate heavy-duty, overstuffed cartons, recycled fiberboard.
- Intertape® Brand Medallion Natural – ideal for recycled cartons and non-unitized loads weighing up to 30 pounds.
Shorr can also supply a full range of IPG industrial and commercial grade tape products – electrical insulation, masking, flatback, duct/cloth, double-coated, filament and aluminum foil tapes.