Sharp Max 20 Continuous Roll Bagging System
The Sharp® MAX 20™ continuous roll bagging system features advanced technology that increases operational efficiency and output. This versatile machine can feed, open, load and seal up to 50 bags per minute.
The MAX 20 offers a networkable interface, allowing centralized management of all bagging and printing functions. Users can create, recall and control label productions with Windows®-based software. Onboard touchscreen PC provides instant access to the full range of printer functions.
This flexible bagging system adjusts vertically to accommodate a wide variety of bag styles and sizes, and can also be rotated 90° for horizontal loading mode. The constant-heat sealing mechanism offers better performance when compared to impulse sealers.
Fully-integrated diagnostics and service manuals are accessible via touchscreen—for easy, on-site troubleshooting and maintenance.
Sharp® MAX 20™ Features:
- 50 BPM Throughput
- Accepts Bags up to 20″ W x 40″ L
- Uses Sharp E-Z Bags®
- Heavy-Duty Drive Fingers
- 50% Faster Comparative Throughput
- Thermal Transfer Ribbon Printing
- Downloadable Fonts
- Constant-Heat Sealing Mechanism
- Touchscreen Diagnostics and Service Manual
- Videojet DataFlex® prints bar codes, graphics and alphanumeric fonts directly onto package
Sharp® MAX 20™ Technology Specifications:
- Videojet® Printer
- Windows® 7 Software
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1400 PLC
Sharp® MAX 20™ Packaging Specifications:
- Bag Width: 2″ – 20″
- Bag Length: 3.5″ – 40″
- Film Gauge: 1 mil (25 mic) – 4 mil (100 mic)
- Roll Diameter: 10″, 14″ or fan folded bags
- Printing Cycle: up to 50 bags/min
Sharp® MAX 20™ Bag Styles:
- Sharp® E-Z Bags®
Sharp® MAX 20™ Printing Specifications:
- Print Method: Thermal Transfer
- Print Speed: 20″ second
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi (12 dot/mm)
- Fonts: TrueType® and Unicode
- Database Linking and Variable Text Fields
- Flexible Date/Time Formats
- Auto Date Calculations
- Auto-incrementing Counters and Bar Codes
- Multiple Graphic Formats
- Print Area (Max): 4.2″ W x 7.9″ L
Sharp® MAX 20™ Operator Interface:
- Built into bagger HMI
- WYSIWYG print preview
- On-board Diagnostics
Sharp® MAX 20™ Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 52.6″ W x 49.8″ D x 39.8″-45.9″ H
- Weight: 348 lbs.
- Air Requirements: 90 PSI
- Power: 90-264V
- Operating Temperature: 32° – 140° F
- Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.