Sharp Max-Pro 18 Continuous Roll Bagging System
The Sharp® MAX-Pro 18™ continuous roll bagging system features advanced technology that increases operational efficiency and output. This versatile machine can feed, open, load and seal up to 50 bags per minute.
The MAX-Pro 18 offers a networkable interface, allowing centralized management of all bagging and printing functions. Store label designs and even create labels directly on the HMI. Onboard touchscreen PC provides instant access to the full range of printer functions.
This flexible bagging system adjusts vertically to accommodate a wide variety of bag styles and sizes. The constant-heat sealing mechanism offers better performance when compared to impulse sealers.
Fully-integrated diagnostics and service manuals are accessible via touchscreen—for easy, on-site troubleshooting and maintenance.
Sharp® MAX-Pro 18™ Features:
- 50 BPM Throughput
- Accepts Bags up to 18″ W x 40″ L
- Uses Sharp E-Z Bags®
- Thermal Transfer Ribbon Printing
- Direct printing onto the package for bar codes, graphics, and alphanumeric fonts
- Constant-Heat Sealing Mechanism
- Touchscreen advanced diagnostics monitor internal components, with Diagnostics and Service Manual
Sharp® MAX-Pro 18™ Technology Specifications:
- Zebra® Printer
Sharp® MAX-Pro 18™ Packaging Specifications:
- Bag Width: 2″ – 18″
- Bag Length: 3.5″ – 40″
- Film Gauge: 1 mil (25 mic) – 4 mil (100 mic)
- Printing Cycle: up to 50 bags/min
Sharp® MAX-Pro 18™ Bag Styles:
- Sharp® E-Z Bags®
Sharp® MAX-Pro 18™ Printing Specifications:
- Print Method: Thermal Transfer
- Print Resolution: 203/300 dpi
- Database Linking and Variable Text Fields
- Alphanumeric Fonts, Multiple Graphic Formats & Bar Codes
- Print Area: up to 4″ W
Sharp® MAX-Pro 18™ Operator Interface:
- Save job settings in HMI for easy access
- Store label designs and even create labels directly on the HMI
- On-board Diagnostics
Sharp® MAX-Pro 18™ Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 41.5″ wide x 71.75″ long x 43.5″ high
- Weight: 710 lbs.
- Air Requirements: 80-100 PSI, 5 CFM
- Power: 110AC, 15 amp
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.