Combi 2-Ez Hs Rh Lh Ambidextrous Case Erector
The Combi 2-EZ HS RH LH ambidextrous case erector and bottom taper is able to erect and seal a wide range of case sizes and styles of corrugated boxes. The four flap closing provides for smooth, gradual closing of the major flaps.
Case types for this machine include:
- RSC – Regular Slotted Case
- CSSC – With Meeting Minors
- RSC – With 5th Panel Partition
Equipment is perfect for contract packaging operations and fulfillment centers. It accommodates a variety of corrugated boxes and allows for cases with different print orientation. With the flexibility of a single machine that erects both hands, it frees up floor space and increases productivity.
Machine provides easy access for maintenance with no overhead cross members in doorways. For easy tapehead removal, the 2-EZ HS utilizes a hinged case hold down plate. To allow for future integration of additional conveyors and other equipment, is Combi case erector comes with a large electrical enclosure.
Combi 2-EZ HS RH LH Features:
- Up to 30 cases per minute
- EZ Load Walk-In 50” Powered Magazine
- Positive Four Flap Closing
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Construction
- 3M™ NPH 2” Tape Head
- Servo Driven Carriage Assembly
- Dual Belt Drive Case Indexing
- AB Panelview C400 OIT Provides Enhanced Communication
and Expanded Application Capabilities
- AB Micrologix 1400 Series PLC
- Self-Cleaning Vacuum System with Air Purge
- Electrical Service 240V / 3 ph / 20A
Combi 2-EZ HS RH LH Specifications:
- Case Size — Min: 8″L x 6″W x 5″H
- Case Size — Max: 24″L x 16″W x 18″H
- Speed (CPM): 9-16″ Long, 30 cpm
- Speed (CPM): 17-20″ Long, 25 cpm
- Speed (CPM): 21-24″ Long, 20 cpm
* Full range requires tool for changeover.
Changeovers for length + width < 37″ is tool-less.
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.