Wexxar/Bel Wf30h Fully Automatic Case Erector (Hot Glue)
The Wexxar/BEL WF30H fully automatic case erector opens and forms cases at a rate of up to 30 cartons per minute.
This remote demand-controlled machine easily handles the common imperfections often found in corrugated that can disrupt the forming process. The WF30H has re-invented toolless set-up, offering simple, operational features that translate to quick and easy case size adjustments for packaging lines.
The WF30H delivers precise glue application and dependable, high-speed performance with RSC, HSC or CSSC cases.
Wexxar/BEL WF30H Features:
- Positive case squaring system
- Single push transport system
- Dekka high performance tape head case closure system
- Positive case opening without vacuum
- Large case feed magazine
- Corrosion-resistant, inline construction
- U.L. listed electrical panel
- Simple 10 minute size changeover
- Interlocked safety guarding
Wexxar/BEL Machine Features:
- Pin & Dome: As flat case blank is injected into the two facing plates, the pin goes into the flutes and the dome pinches the corrugated tightly. The two plates then open to 90 degrees to perfectly square the case. Since no compressed air is used in this process, it greatly decreases contamination and is more durable than vacuum cups that can clog and wear.
- Safety & Ergonomic Features: Floor level tending reduces strain; every machine Wexxar/BEL builds is fully guarded from in-feed to out-feed, interlocked safety guarding throughout the machine; easily accessed control and assemblies; palm e-switches located on both sides.
- Dynamic Flap Folding: Wexxar/BEL case erectors have a dynamic flap folding system. As long plow rails aren’t used, the overall length of the machine is significantly more compact. All four of the flaps are power folded in one position.
Wexxar/BEL WF30H Specifications:
- Speed Maximum: 30 cases per minute (CPM)
- Size Maximum – L: 24 x W: 17 x D: 16.5 Maximum E = 25
- Size Minimum – L: 6 x W: 5 x D: 3.5 Minimum E = 6
(smaller/custom sizes available by request)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.