Wexxar/Bel 505g4 Semi-Automatic Case Former
For a higher precision fold, fewer worn parts, and easier maintenance, the BEL 505G4 semi-automatic case former and pack station features non-contact sensors. Improved electronic folding control allows for a more effective fold for light and recycled corrugated. The BEL 505G4 is electro-pneumatically operated, connecting to a 120V single-phase electrical outlet and compressed air at 80-90 psi.
This case former can be integrated with a variety of case sealers, providing the operator with the ability to form, pack and seal corrugated boxes in a single operation. It also provides flexibility to pack from one of three sides of the machine helping with operator orientation and optimization of floor space.
The BEL 505G4 is equippedwith non-contact sensors to allow for re-shipper cases and cases with a high percentage of recycled fiber or light corrugated material. The use of corrosion resistant materials, along with the anodized aluminum machine frame, stainless steel covers and stainless steel fasteners adds to the ease of cleaning and maintenance.
BEL 150 case sealer, A42 accumulation table, or a KDF Box Stand
Wexxar/BEL BEL505G4 Features:
- Integration with a variety of case sealers
- Equipped with programmable logic controller using non-contact photo sensors
- Safety feature that uses photo sensors ensuring only a case blank inserted will start the cycle
- Simple and quick case size change-over, tool-less with little to no training needed
- Dynamic flap-folding system power folds all bottom flaps
- Positive mechanical case hold-down feature keeps box in place for hands-free loading
- Corrosion resistant construction, attractive stainless steel covers and paint-free surfaces helps in easy maintenance
- Designed and built in Norht America with premium materials
- Modifications for undersized or over-sized cases
- ergo Level modification
- Locking casters
- Out-feed table or conveyor
- Accumulation table
- KDF box stand
Wexxar/BEL BEL505G4 Specifications:
- Machine Weight: 300 lbs
- Machine Dimensions: 43″(L) x 32.25″(W) x 26.5″(H)
- Air: 0.1 cubic feet per cycle at 80-90 p.s.i.
- Electrical: 120 Volts, 1 PH, 60 Hz – 5 amp draw
- Speeds: up to 15 cases per minute
- Case Size Range:
Minimum – 8” x 6” x 3 ½”
Maximum – 26” x 18” x unlimited
- Infeed/Outfeed Height: (with adjustable leg extensions)
Frame Only – 22”
Minimum – 25”
Maximum – 33 ½”
Oversize model available.
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.