Wexxar/Bel 5150e Semi-Automatic Form, Pack & Seal Auto Adjust System
Wexxar Bel’s BEL 5150E revolutionizes e-commerce with the first all-in-one form, pack & seal solution designed to adapt to the fluid and shifting nature of the industry. The ability to automatically change case sizes provides the ultimate flexibility and reliability for a semi-automatic form, pack & seal solution. The BEL 5150E can be integrated with any ERP system or external input device to direct size change, making it adaptable to any application.
When integrated with an ERP system, the full power of the BEL 5150E can be utilized, providing significant optimization and time savings. The ERP is aware of all incoming orders and the optimal case size for each order. This allows the ERP to direct the BEL 5150E to begin changing case size to the next order as the current packaged case exits the machine. When ordered with the case rack, the BEL 5150E directs the operator to pick the correct case blank. Having the optimal case size picked and used offers tremendous savings in shipping costs, dunnage costs and reduced chance of product damage.
Wexxar/BEL 5150e Features:
- Automatic size change directed through an integrated device, HMI, or ERP system
- Dynamic flap-folding system power folds all bottom flaps
- Positive mechanical case hold-down keeps box in place for hands-free loading
- Uni-Drive squaring technology that provides consistent and uniform seal on cases
- Designed and built in Canada with premium materials
- Reliable, consistent “no break” tape advance with DEKKA SE 22 stainless steel tape heads
- Pick-to-Light Case Rack
- Locking Casters
- Outfeed table or conveyor
- Bar code scanner or other input device
Wexxar/BEL BEL 5150e Specifications:
- Machine Weight: 700 lbs
- Machine Dimensions: 78″(L) x 33″(W) x 70.25″(H)
- Air: 0.1 cubic feet per cycle at 80-90 p.s.i.
- Electrical: 120 Volts, 1 PH, 60 Hz – 11 amp draw
- Speeds: up to 10 cases per minute
- Case Size Range:
Minimum – 8” x 6.75” x 6”
Maximum – 24” x 17.5” x 21″
- Infeed/Outfeed Height: (Casters add 4″ to minimum and maximum height)
Minimum – 25”
Maximum – 32”
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.