3m-Matic 7000a Pro / 7000a3 Pro Adjustable Case Sealer
The 3M-Matic™ 7000a Pro adjustable case sealer is a high-performance, low impact carton sealing system. An expanded box-size capacity and interchangeable 2″ or 3″ 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Head provide added flexibility and increased productivity.
The 7000a Pro reliably seals case lengths of 6 inches and up, widths of 6.5 inches to 26 inches and heights of 1.5 inches to 36 inches. With two top and two bottom belts, the 7000a Pro offers positive traction and gear motor drive for high volume needs. The rugged, dual-extruded columns allow for smooth incremental adjustments to case heights.
Shorr’s packaging equipment specialists have the factory training and field experience to help you identify the proper machinery for your operation. We will evaluate your current and future needs to ensure that the equipment you select today will increase productivity, reduce packaging waste and serve your needs for years to come.
3M 7000a Features:
- Handles cartons 6.5″–36″ wide
- Easy case height adjustment
- Belt speed up to 100 fpm
- Top and bottom drive belt system
- Unified side guides adjust in tandem
3M 7000a Specifications:
- Machine Type: Uniform Sized Boxes
- Drive System: Top and Bottom Belt
- Operating Rate: Up to 40 case per minute
- Drive Belt Speed: Up to 100 feet per minute
- Color: Industrial Gray
- Frame Material: Epoxy Powder Coated Steel
- Maximum Box Height: 36″
- Maximum Box Weight: 85 lbs.
- Maximum Box Width: 26″
- Minimum Box Height: 1.5″
- Minimum Box Length: 6″
- Minimum Box Width: 6.5″
- Operation: Operator folds flaps
- Tape Width: 2″ (48 mm) or 3″ (72 mm)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.