3m-Matic 7000r Pro / 7000r3 Pro Random Case Sealer
The 3M-Matic™ 7000r Pro random case sealer is a versatile and durable unit designed to process up to 24 cartons per minute. This innovative machine utilizes a quick-response photo eye detection system to automatically adjust for variable box widths, while its electro-mechanical height adjustment delivers precise carton placement. These advanced features make the 7000r Pro carton sealer a smart choice for packaging lines where box sizes are not uniform in size or shape.
The 7000r Pro case sealing system also includes interchangeable 2-inch or 3-inch 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Heads for added capabilities and increased productivity. Its auxiliary offset taping head position provides greater flexibility for sealing shorter boxes.
Shorr’s packaging equipment specialists have the factory training and field experience to help you identify the proper machinery for your operation. We will evaluate your current and future needs to ensure that the equipment you select today will increase productivity, reduce packaging waste and serve your needs for years to come.
3M 7000r Features:
- Non-contact photo-eye detection system adjusts machine to various box widths
- Electro-mechanical height adjustment
- 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 taping heads ensure reliable tape application without carton damage
- Top and bottom belt drive for positive conveying of cases through sealer
- Centrally located emergency stop
3M 7000r Specifications:
- Machine Type: Random Sized Boxes
- Drive System: Top and Bottom Belt
- Operating Rate: Up to 24 case per minute
- Drive Belt Speed: Up to 100 feet per minute
- Color: Industrial Gray
- Frame Material: Epoxy Powder Coated Steel
- Maximum Box Height: 36″
- Maximum Box Weight: 85 lbs.
- Maximum Box Width: 26″
- Minimum Box Height: 1.5″
- Minimum Box Length: 6″
- Minimum Box Width: 6.5″
- Operation: Operator folds flaps
- Tape Width: 2″ (48 mm) or 3″ (72 mm)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.