3m-Matic A80f Adjustable Case Sealer
The 3M-Matic™ a80f adjustable case sealer is a fully automatic case sealer that seals the top and bottom of cases at speeds up to 27 cases per minute. The 3M™ AccuGlide™ 2+ Taping Head allows for low-impact application of 36mm to 48mm wide tapes.
This unit can handle multiple box sizes and offers top flap-folding capabilities. Its rugged construction includes a 16-guage steel frame, powder coat paint finish and reliable motor drives that can handle cases up to 65 pounds.
Shorr’s packaging equipment specialists have the factory training and field experience to help you identify the proper machinery for your operation. We will evaluate your current and future needs to ensure that the equipment you select today will increase productivity, reduce packaging waste and serve your needs for years to come.
3M a80f Features:
- Side belt drive for positive box conveying
- Dual crossbars for taping head stability
- Utilizes 36 to 48mm (1.5″ to 2″) Scotch® Box Sealing Tapes from 3M
- Top flap compression rollers for an improved seal
- Case sealing, box sealing, automatic upper flap folding
3M a80f Specifications:
- Brand: 3M-Matic
- Color: Gray
- Drive System: Side Belt
- Frame Material: Epoxy Powder Coated Steel
- Machine Type: Uniform Sized Boxes
- Maximum Box Height: 21.5″
- Maximum Box Weight: 85 lb.
- Maximum Box Width: 21.5″
- Minimum Box Height: 4.75″
- Minimum Box Length: 6″
- Minimum Box Width: 4.75″
- Operation: Machine folds flaps
- Tape Width: 2″ (48 mm)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.