Interpack Usa 2024-Sb (Ss) / Usa 2024-Sb/3 Side Belt Drive Uniform Semi-Automatic Case Sealer
The Interpack™ USA 2024-SB uniform, semi-automatic case sealer adjusts to handle a wide variety of carton sizes. Its side belt drive system captures cases between two moving belts, effectively reducing the force needed for transport.
Designed to handle narrow-profile boxes, the USA 2024-SB features heavy-duty construction that efficiently processes cases up to 85 lbs. Optional offset tape heads can also accommodate cartons as low as 2″ tall. The USA 2024-SB also features reversible controls for left- or right-handed operation.
All Interpack™ case sealers feature HSD 2000-ET II tape head technology, providing optimal tape application and wipe down.
Related models include:
USA 2024-TB/3 (accepts tape width 2″ to 3″)
Accommodates case sizes:
- Minimum (Standard): 6″ (L) x 4.5″ (W) x 3.5″ (H)
- Maximum (Standard): unlimited (L) x 20″ (W) x 24″ (H)
- Minimum (Optional 1): 8″ (L) x 8″ (W) x 2″ (H)
- Maximum (Optional 1): unlimited (L) x 20″ (W) x 24″ (H)
Interpack USA 2024-SB Features:
- Process Cases up to 85 lbs.
- Side Belt Drive for Narrow Cases
- Slide & Lock Upper Head for Easy Setup
- Reversible Controls for Left- or Right-Hand Operation
- Accepts 1.5″ to 2″ Wide Tape
- Offset Tape Head for Cases as Low as 2″
- Twin 1/3 HP motors
- Dual column for maximum processing stability
- Floating upper head for mild overfills
- 3″ Wide Tape Heads
- Tape Head Spare Parts Kit
- Swivel and Locking Casters
- Infeed or Exit Tables
- Box Hold Down Device
Interpack USA 2024-SB Specifications:
- Case Size Minimum (Standard): 6″ (L) x 3.5″ (W) x 3.5″ (H)
- Case Size Minimum (Optional): 8″ (L) x 8″ (W) x 2″ (H)
- Case Size Maximum: unlimited (L) x 20″ x 24″ (H)
- Belt Speed: 82 ft/min
- Conveyor Height: 24″ to 30″
- Tape Width: 1.5″ to 2″ (36mm to 48mm)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.