Interpak RSA 2024-SB / RSA 2024-SB/3 Side Belt Random Semi-Automatic Case Sealer
The Interpack™ RSA 2024-SB Case Sealer automatically adjusts to accommodate different size cases. Its side belt drive is specifically designed to handle narrow-profile boxes, while its heavy-duty construction efficiently handles cases up to 85 lbs. Optional offset tape heads can also process cartons as low as 2″ tall.
The RSA 2024-SB offers two modes of operation: top and bottom, or bottom-only sealing. All Interpack™ case sealers feature HSD 2000-ET II tape head technology, providing optimal tape application and wipe down.
Interpack RSA 2024-SB Features:
- Process Cases up to 85 lbs.
- Side Belt Drive for Narrow Cases
- Digital Pneumatics Retain Upper Head Location
- Indexing Gate Properly Positions Case
- 2 Sealing Modes: Top & Bottom or Bottom-only
- Accepts 2″ to 3″ Wide Tape
- Offset Tape Head for Cases as Low as 2″
- “Clear” push button to remove jams and replace bottom tape roll
- Twin 1/3 HP motors
- Dual column for maximum processing stability
- Floating upper head processes mild overfills
- Heavy Duty Casters
- Tape Head Spare Parts Kit
- Infeed & Exit Tables
- Random Top Squeezers
- 3″ Wide Tape Heads
Interpack RSA 2024-SB Specifications:
- Case Size Minimum (Standard): 6″ (L) x 4″ (W) x 3.5″ (H)
- Case Size Minimum (Optional): 8″ (L) x 8″ (W) x 2″ (H)
- Case Size Maximum: unlimited (L) x 20″ x 24″ (H)
- Belt Speed: 82 ft/min
- Conveyor Height: 24″ to 30″
- Tape Width: 2″ to 3″ (48mm to 72mm)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.