Interpack Usc 2020-Tb Uniform Semi-Automatic Case Sealer
The Interpack™ USC 2020-TB uniform, semi-automatic case sealer is a dependable machine, featuring 2″ top and bottom belt drives. Constructed from 3mm steel, its twin 1/4 HP gear motors effectively process cases up to 65 lbs.
With its compact footprint and ergonomic design, the USC 2020-TB is solid performer for low to medium volume packaging operations. This adjustable, operator-fed machine is well-suited for applications processing a series of same-size cases.
All Interpack™ case sealers feature HSD 2000-ET II tape head technology, providing optimal tape application and wipe down.
Related models include:
USC 2020-TB/3 (accepts tape width 2″ to 3″)
Accommodates case sizes:
- Minimum: 6.5″ (L) x 6.5″ (W) x 5″ (H)
- Maximum: unlimited (L) x 20″ (W) x 21.5″ (H)
Interpack USC 2020-TB Features:
- Top and Bottom Belt Drives
- Easily Adjusts for Case Size
- 3mm Steel Formed and Welded Construction
- Twin 1/4 HP Gear Motors
- Process Cases up to 65 lbs.
- Accepts Tape 1.5″ to 2″ Wide
- Horizontal Self-Centering Infeed Guides
- 2-Wheel Top Squeezer
- Infeed and Exit Tables
- 19″ Pack Table
- Infeed Table with “T” Rail Hold Down
- Heavy Duty Casters
- Tape Head Spare Parts Kit
- 3″ Wide Tape Heads
Interpack USC 2020-TB Specifications:
- Case Size Minimum: 6.5″ (L) x 6.5″ (W) x 5″ (H)
- Case Size Maximum: unlimited (L) x 20″ (W) x 21.5″ (H)
- Belt Speed: 75 ft/min
- Conveyor Height: 24″ to 30″
- Tape Width (Standard): 1.5″ to 2″ (36mm to 48mm)
- Tape Width (Optional): 2″ to 3″ (48mm to 72mm)
- Machine Dimensions: 43″ (L) x 29.5″ (W) x 67″ (H)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.