Cubiscan 150 Static Cubing and Dimensioning Systems
The CubiScan 150 Manifesting Table is a versatile piece of equipment, perfect for dimensional-weight based freight manifesting applications. It is specifically designed for functional use in any distribution, direct fulfillment, or logistics environment, by combining the attributes of flexibility, accuracy, and durability.
This robust unit is precise for a large range of measurements and a high-weight capacity. With the CubiScan 150 mounted on locking casters, it can be quickly moved or operated in a fixed position.
Using the proprietary, optional PC-based software (Qbit™), the CubiScan 150 can buffer thousands of data records, interface to barcode scanning equipment, label printing devices, and can communicate directly (in batch or real-time mode) with your manifesting or warehouse management system.
Discover how you can integrate the CubiScan 150 to help eliminate costly Back-Charges and improve your bottom-line.
Warehousing and Distribution Features:
- Eliminates manual data entry and protects data integrity
- Provides data for storage location selection, carton selection, and shipment planning
- Provides data for use in facility layout, pallet stacking and load optimization software packages
- Interfaces directly to manifesting and warehouse management software systems
Freight Manifesting / Auditing Applications Features:
- Dimensions freight instantly and accurately without damaging the package or its contents
- May be configured for in-line or stand-alone operation
- Gives immediate computation of dimensional-weight for shipping charges
- Facilitates load, weight, and balance planning
- Manifests freight correctly to avoid costly “Charge Backs”
- Interfaces directly to PC or mainframe host devices
- isual readout instantly displays dimensions, weight, and dimensional-weight
- Can be deployed in mobile (with casters) or stationary configurations
- Outputs in metric and/or imperial units
- Uses sensing technology that is safe for both operator and package contents
- Length: 64 in (162 cm)
- Width: 42 in (107 cm)
- Height: 87 in (221 cm)
- Weight: 430 lbs (195 kg)
Performance Specifications – Standard:
- Length Capacity: 48.0 in (120 cm)
- Width Capacity: 39.0 in (100 cm)
- Height Capacity: 40.0 in (100 cm)
- Measurement Increment: 0.1 in (0.2 cm)
- Weight Capacity: min 0.05 lb (0.02 kg), max 150 lb (70 kg)
- Weight Increment: 0.05 lb (0.02 kg)
- Operating Temperature: min 14 F (-10 C), max 104 F (+40 C)
- Measuring Sensor: Ultrasound (50KHz)
- Weight Sensor: Resistive load cell
- Connectivity: 2 – serial ports, EIA RS232-C, bi-directional, 1 – serial printer port, EIA RS232-C, bi-directional with flow control, 1 – Ethernet connection, 10 BaseT, 10 Mbps
- User Interface(s) : Integrated display & keypad / QBIT™ Software
- Data Output: ASCII
- Power Requirements: 95 – 240 VAC, 47 – 63 Hz, single phase
- Humidity: 0 – 90% non-condensing
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.