Cubiscan 200-TS In-Motion Checkweigher Systems
The CubiScan 200-TS delivers an advantage to maximizing performance and efficiency with its integrated in-motion dimensioning and weighing system. Built with dual functionality, it offers the ability to quickly measure and weigh packages.
This machine is offered in three and four-foot belt widths, each with a five foot length capacity, great for a wide range of conveyorized freight. To reduce parcel intervals, the CubiScan 200-TS incorporates multi-scale technology in one weighing platform, allowing more than one package on the scale at a time. When combined with the quick operating speed (230 feet per minute), all of the features together allow the system to keep up with throughput, adding the benefit of high accuracy and NTEP-type approval for legal-for-trade applications.
The 200-TS uses infrared light technology, providing a reliable method for manifesting or reweigh applications. The powerful user and data interface, allows the unit to be easily interfaced and synchronized with barcode scanning equipment, label printing devices, and shipping/manifesting, invoicing, or warehouse management system software.
Use the high performance CubiScan 200-TS checkweigher to help reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and capitalize on money-making opportunities.
Warehousing and Distribution:
- Simultaneously measures and weighs freight in motion, in any orientation
- Eliminates manual data entry and protects data integrity
- Provides data for storage location selection and shipment planning
- Provides data for use in facility layout planning, pallet stacking, and load optimization
Freight Manifesting / Auditing Applications
- Dimensions freight instantly and accurately without damaging the package or its contents
- May be configured for in-line or stand-alone operation
- Gives immediate computation of dimensional-weight for calculating accurate shipping charges
- Maintains high throughput by operating at high-speed with minimal package spacing
- Can interface directly to PC or mainframe host devices
- Easy to use touch-screen user interface that displays dimensions, weight and other system statistics
- Output in metric or imperial units
- System Length: 68.3 in
- System Width: 53.6 in (3A), 66.2 in (4A)
- Conveyor Height: Variable
- System Weight: 792 lbs
- Length: 6.0 to 60 in
- Width: 4.0 to 35.4 in (3A), 4.0 to 48.0 in (4A)
- Height: 2.4 to 36.0 in
- Conveyor Speed: 100 to 230 ft per min
- Measure Increments: 0.2 in
- Weight Capacity: 1 to 110 lb
- Weight Increment: 1 – 10 x 0.1 lb, 10 – 110 x 0.2 lb
- Minimum Package Interval: 27.6 in
- Measuring Sensor: Infrared
- Weight Sensor: Load cell
- Data Output: EIA RS-232, 422 option, bi-directional programmable communications parameters
- User Interface: TFT color touch panel display & keypad
- Power Requirements: Cuber/weigher: 220 VAC, 60Hz, three phase display: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Conveyor Direction: Bi-directional (measuring/weighing in both directions)
- Conveyor Method: Belt Conveyor
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104º F (0º C to 40º C)
- Humidity: 0 – 80% non-condensing
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.