Digital Design Evolution I-Lx High Resolution Inkjet Printer
The Evolution I-LX™ Inkjet Printer is a low-cost, high-resolution printer—featuring advanced thermal inkjet technology from Lexmark™.
As a fully expandable, networkable solution, the Evolution I-LX is a practical alternative to small character continuous inkjet printers and laser coders. This versatile printer produces bold, highly legible characters at 300 or 600 dpi, with production line speed up to 200 feet per minute.
The Evolution I-LX includes all the optional Evolution I software, with flexible printing options of one 1/2″ line, two 7/32” lines, three 1/8” lines or four 3/32” lines. Additional fonts, logos and other symbols can be added for increased functionality. Ideal for applications involving the printing of lot numbers, product codes, or other non-variable text.
This complete system includes a handheld controller with tactile keypad, printhead module with internal product sensor, mounting bracket and power supply.
The compact design, high-quality output and reliable performance of the Evolution I-LX makes it a great addition to a wide range of industrial packaging operations.
Digital Design Evolution I-LX™ Features:
- Hand Held Controller
- Printhead Module with Internal Product Sensor
- Mounting Bracketry for Side Coding Applications
- Alpha/Numeric Character Set with Special Characters
- Ability to Control up to 32 Printheads via RS 485
- Character Heights: 1/2″ in one line, 7/32″ in Two Lines
- 24-Character Message Length per Line of Text
- Programmable Line Speed, Print Direction and Print Delay
- Inter-character Spacing, Inverted Print
- Multiple Language Prompts: English and Spanish
Digital Design Evolution I-LX™ Specifications:
- Production Speed: Up to 200 fpm
- Ink Cartridge Volume: 42ml (supply monitoring)
- Ink Colors (Porous): Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, UV Visible
- Ink Colors (Semi-Porous): Black, Blue, Red
- Ink Color (Non-Porous): Black
- Power Requirements: 110-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 5 Amp
- Environmental: 50°–104°F; up to 80% RH
- Controller Dimensions: 4.125″W x 8.750″L x 1.5″D
- Printhead Module Dimensions: 2″W x 4″D x 3″H
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.