Squid Ink PZ Pilot Pro High Resolution Inkjet Printer
The PZ Pilot Pro offers a versatile, yet cost-effective solution for coding applications. This high-resolution, inkjet system features 2.1″ print height from a single print head with the ability to run up to 4 print heads from a single controller.
Its advanced technology produces extra clear text and dark print for increased bar code scanning, sharp graphics and small character readability.
With its stainless steel components and touch screen keypad, the PZ Pilot Pro offers reliable performance in the most extreme packaging environments.
Options include oil-based systems for printing on porous surfaces, or solvent-based system for printing on products like glass, metal or plastic.
Squid Ink PZ Pilot Pro Features:
- High-Resolution Printing
- Stainless Steel Cabinetry
- Durable Touchscreen Keypad
- User Interface Controller for Message Creation and Recall
- Single Controller can run up to four 380 Channel Printheads
- Produces Sharp Text and Dark Print for Bar Code Scanning
Squid Ink PZ Pilot Pro Specifications:
- Print Technology: Piezo Impulse Printhead
- Printheads: Up to four, 380 channel Piezo Printheads
- Maximum Print Height: 2.1″ per 380 Printhead
- Horizontal Print Resolution: 180 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 167 feet/minute @ 180 dpi with 380 Printhead
- Product Sensor: Reflective Sensor Standard with Dual Photocell Inputs Standard
- Communication Interface: Four USB host, Ethernet
- Touchscreen: 6.4″ Color Display
- Ink System: Active Ink System; Dual 400ml Ink Canister Standard
- Low Ink Indicator
- Substrate Capabilities: Porous or Non-porous Surfaces
- Construction: Stainless Steel Cabinet, Solvent-Resistant Color Touchscreen Display
- Electrical Requirements: 90 – 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Environment: 50°F–104°F
- Storage Environment: 0°F–140°F
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.