Sealed Air Paper Void Fill Systems
Sealed Air offers a diverse collection of innovative and intuitive paper void fill systems, each designed to accommodate a variety of packaging environments.
The FasFil® EZ™ paper void fill system is designed for customers with small-cell packing applications. This convenient, flexible solution produces uniquely crimped, malleable paper cushions that can be formed around a wide range of packaged products. Its user-friendly features include paper output length controls and simple foot-switch operation.
FasFil® is an innovative, high-speed system that produces crimped paper to create maximum volume void fill material.
Paper pads can be produced continuously at variable or fixed lengths, at three different speeds to accommodate a wide range of packing operations. This flexible system can be adjusted to various heights to align with most conveyor configurations.
The PackTiger® Paper Cushioning System creates up to 150 custom-length paper pads per minute. This environmentally-sound cushioning solution easily integrates into current packaging environments. Its easy-to-use control panel stores up to 24 custom pad configurations—ideal for use at either manual or online pack stations.
The PackTiger® Hybrid™ machine gives users the option of producing either void-fill or cushioning material with just a flip of a switch. Utilizing 17″ x 20″ 100%-recycled paper, the operator can create pads of variable length and density. The PackTiger Hybrid is well-suited for operations requiring small to medium void fill solutions, as well as more demanding blocking and bracing applications. This tabletop or stand mounted system can be configured to accommodate on-line stations or used in batching environments.
Sealed Air Paper Void Fill Systems Features:
- Floor Stand or Tabletop Models
- Fanfold or Roll Stock
- Fast and Easy to Use
- Roll or Fanfold Paper Models
- Roll Widths: 17″ and 21″
- Easy to Operate and Maintain
- Manual or Automatic Operation
- 24 Custom Pad Configuration Memory
- Push Button or Foot Pedal Operation
- Bottom Loading Material Feed
- Creates Void Fill or Cushioning Pads
- Sheet-Fed Paper Source
- Just-In-Time, Batched or Online Delivery
- Tabletop or Stand Mounted
Sealed Air Paper Void Fill Systems Specifications:
- Floor Stand Weight: 72.9 lbs. (without material)
- Table Stand Weight: 56.3 lbs. (without material)
- Overall Size: 71″L x 42″W x 42″H
- Electrical: 100-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 15 Amp; 200-240 VAC, 50 Hz,
Single Phase, 13 Amp
- Certifications: CE, TUV and PSE Approved
- Weight: 380 lbs. (without material)
- Overall Size: 41.4″L x 34.4″W x 81.6″H
- Control Panel Height: 60.9″
- Electrical: 110-120 V, Single Phase, 10 Amp, 50/60 Hz
- Certifications: CSA and CE Approved
- Electrical: 110-120V, Single Phase, 9.1 Amp, 50/60 Hz; 220-240 V, Single Phase,
7 Amp, 50 Hz
- Weight: 309 lbs. (without roll)
- Overall Size: 34″L x 27″W x 59″H
- Electrical: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5 Amp, Single Phase
- Weight: 56 lbs.
- Overall Size: 25.9″L x 21.1″W x 16.5″H (Unit Only); 43″L x 33″W x 72″H (with Stand)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.