Texwrap St-2011ssr Continuous Motion Side Seal Shrink Wrapper
The ST-2011SS continuous motion horizontal side seal wrapper is a favorite among contract packagers. As like the previous model (2203), it’s 10″ high 20″ wide product capacity is versatile to accommodate a large range of product sizes and configurations at 100FPM.
With it’s flexibility and ease-of-use, the standard auto-spacing control, ability to vary conveyor speeds and relax film between products, this machine can handle randomly fed or choke-spaced products. The ST-2011SS can separate them for reliable and consistent packing, utilizing a minimal amount of film – saving in product costs.
Located on the swivel-mount panel, the operator controls can be easily accessed from both sides of the machine. The easy to understand instructions and fast film threading helps in its popularity. Along with Allen-Bradley controls, AC inverter-duty motors, restricted service-level menus, and auto-tune heaters, this equipment will continue to be a favorite.
Texwrap ST-2011SSR Features:
- 11″ cross seal height opening
- Servo vertical end seal
- Texwrap’s exclusive Versa Seal side seal
- Safety interlocked sliding doors- lift out for easy maintenance access
- Low film unwind with optional centerfolder
- 64” SW and 32”CF film capacity
- Autospacing for control of randomly spaced, choke fed, or multipack products
- Motion Trim™ for increased speeds
- Allen Bradley PLC control
- Adjustable film inverting head with controlled air bearing surfaces for reduced film drag
- Horizontal and vertical photo eye controlled cross seal system to provide automatic adjustment of bag length
- Variable speed control with maximum belt speed of 100 feet per minute
- Automatic speed maximizer (automatically brings machine up to top speed for a given set up)
- Enhanced sealing performance for tall packages
- AC inverter duty motor with sensorless vector AC drives
- Internal scrap windup system
Texwrap ST-2011SSR Specifications:
- Maximum package size: Infinite length x 20”W x 10”H
- Minimum package size: 4”L x 2”W
- Maximum film speed: 100 FPM
- Film width: 64” flat or 32” centerfolded
- Conveyor height: Adjustable from 32.5” to 37.5”
- Electrical requirements: 240/208 V, 1 phase, 20/23 amps
- Air requirements: 80 PSI
- Machine controls: Allen Bradley
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.