Texwrap Stb-2219mp Automatic L-Bar Multipacking Shrink Sealer
The Texwrap STB-2219MP is a versatile L-Bar multipacker which automatically feeds and combines individual components into multi-unit single-shrink bundles, thus eliminating the need for separate packaging pads or trays.
Touchscreen controls permit the operator to set the desired number of pieces per row, while the programmable transfer feature ensures proper transfer of wrapped bundles into a shrink tunnel.
Handling up to 50 pieces per minute, the 2219MP is a rugged, reliable L-sealer capable of accommodating a wide range of packaging configurations.
Texwrap STB-2219MP Features:
- Creates multipack bundle from single lane input of boxes, bottles, cans, etc
- Servo controlled pusher feeds completed bundles into wrap zone
- Programmable for units per row & rows per bundle
- Swing arm control panel with touchscreen for easy operator access
- Low profile “lay-on” cradle with power film unwind
- 240 Volt single phase AC power
- Inverter duty AC motors for maximum reliability
- Enhanced guarding/safety interlocked operator access door standard
- “Smooth Mate” contoured exit conveyor for smooth transfer of small products
- Variable speed conveyors (20-100 FPM)
- Motion TrimTM technology increases cycle rate
- Automatic dwell time compensator
- Password protected user levels
- Product library
- Thermostatically controlled hot knife seal system provides efficient long term operation
- Front or rear product edge trip
Texwrap STB-2219MP Specifications:
- Maximum Grid Size: 15″ x 15″
- Maximum Film Width: Centerfold 28″
- Minimum Film Width: Centerfold 6″
- Electrical: 240 Volts AC, 1 Phase
- Air Requirements: 4 CFM @ 80 psi
- Machine Controls: Allen Bradley
- Control Panel: Easy Access Swivel-Mounted
- Conveyor Height: Adjustable from 29.5″ to 35.5″H
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.
ShorrExpress® Poly Mailers are an economical alternative to Kraft Mailers (that boast the same level of protection) due to the innovative blend of layered lightweight resin material and reinforced bubble-lining. Perfect for operations with rapid fulfillment needs.