Pac Strapping Auto Pac 300 Automatic Strapper
The Auto PAC 300 Automatic Strapper is fast, consistent and reliable—designed for moderate to high volume strapping operations using 3/8″ or 1/2″ strapping materials.
The wide range of available arch sizes makes this a versatile system, capable of handling variable-sized packages at speeds up to 30 cycles per minute. Performance features include automatic strap loading, electronic strap tension controls, and three activation methods: manual, foot pedal or standard photocell.
The Auto PAC 300 also includes a number of other high-productivity features, and is supported by an industry-best warranty.
PAC Strapping Auto PAC 300 Features:
- Up to 30 CPM
- Uses 3/8″ or 1/2″ Strap
- Lubrication-Free Strapping Head
- Three Activation Methods
- User-Friendly Control Panel
- Jam Free Automatic Strap Re-Feed
- Automatic Loop Ejection and Machine Re-Set
- End of Strap Sensor
PAC Strapping Auto PAC 300 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 56.3″ x 24.4″ x 60.6″
- Table Height: 31.9″
- Package Size Minimum: 5″W x 1-1/4″H
- Package Size Maximum: (Arch-Size Dependent)
- Arch Size Range: 25.6″–88.6″W x 15.7″–55.1″H
- Weight: 485 lbs.
- Tension Range: 15 to 150 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 30 Cycles Per Minute
- Strap Size: 3/8″ (9 mm) – 1/2″ (12 mm)
- Core Size: 8″ x 8″, 9″ x 8″
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.