Pac Strapping Impact Semi-Automatic Strapper
The Impact™ Semi-Automatic Strapper maximizes productivity while minimizing down time by incorporating simplistic, state-of-the-art direct drive technology. With no chains, belts and pulleys involved, the Impact delivers increased productivity while reducing the need for maintenance or repairs.
This durable, reliable and affordable machine operates at 2.5 seconds per cycle and accepts either 1/4″ or 1/2″ strap. The Impact’s electronic tension control maintains consistent, exact tension, while its sensor controlled heating system produces consistent, high-efficiency seals. The full-size, durable frame height is adjustable for operator convenience, while the 24 volt power adds another level of worker safety.
The portability of this system makes it an ideal choice for a variety of workstation or shipping room environments.
PAC Strapping Impact™ Features:
- Direct Drive Technology
- Electronic Tension Control
- Sensor Controlled Heating System
- Adjustable Welding Time
- 24 Volt Power
- Adjustable Frame
- Digital Readout for Tension and Feed Setting (optional)
- Small Package Handling (optional)
- Low Tension Application (optional)
PAC Strapping Impact™ Specifications:
- Dimensions: 33.4″L x 22″D x 30.7″ to 37.4″H (adjustable)
- Package Size Minimum: 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ or 1-3/4″ x 1″ (with small package option)
- Package Size Maximum: Unlimited
- Tension Range: 17 – 100 lbs.
- Speed: 2.5 seconds per cycle
- Strap Size: 1/4″ to 1/2″
- Core Size: 8×8, 9×8
- Power Requirements: 110V, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 155 lbs.
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.