Lantech S-300 Semi-Automatic Straddle Stretch Wrapper
The Lantech® S-300 Stretch Wrapping System is ideal for wrapping very light, very heavy or unstable loads, or for packaging environments requiring complete washdown capabilities.
By keeping the palletized load in a fixed position, the S-300 straddle wrapper delivers precise application of wrap force by wrapping the film around the pallet. The S-300 also comes equipped with Pallet Grip®, Lantech’s patented wrapping solution that locks loads to the pallet to prevent shifting and slipping.
Available options include Cold or Freezer Packages with special lubricants, components and heaters that allow the machine to function in environments at temperatures down to -20°F. For added flexibility, the S-300 also offers the Additional Wrap Height Capacity option, which accommodates loads up to 110″ tall.
Solid construction and performance means no scheduled preventive maintenance. The S-300 is backed by Lantech’s comprehensive, unlimited cycle, 3-year warranty.
Related models include:
- Lantech S-300XT
Lantech® S-300 Features:
- Wraps 25 to 35 loads per hour
- Load does not rotate
- Precise application of wrap force
- No scheduled preventive maintenance
- 3-year warranty
- Extended Wrap Height (up to 110″)
- Cold Package (temperature range of 20°-31°F)
- Freezer Package (for environments as low as -20°)
- Special Voltage (22 Volt, 50/60 Cycle, Single Phase)
- 30″ Roll Carriage
- 1-15 RPM
- Power Roller-Stretch® Plus
- Automatic Film Cut-off™
Lantech® S-300 Specifications:
- Peak Production Speed: 25 to 35 loads/hour
- Maximum Load Size Diagonal: 76″
- Maximum Load Height: 80″
- Maximum Load Weight: Floor Capacity
- Wrap Arm Zone: 90″
- Wrap Arm Drive: 3/4 HP TEFC
- Wrap Arm Speed (variable): 12 RPM
- Pallet Grip: Standard
- XT Cut & Clamp: Not available
- Film Delivery System: Power Roller-Stretch
- Standard Pre-Stretch: 200%
- EZ Thread™ Roll Carriage: Standard
- Wrapping Force: Variable (Electric)
- Film Capacity: 10″ Roll Diameter
- Standard Film Width: 20″
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 3200 lbs.
- Electrical: 115V, 20A
- Warranty: 3 Years
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.