Lantech Ez Weigh Integrated Scale
The EZ Weigh™ Integrated Scale is a specialized option designed as a companion component for select Lantech turntable-style stretch wrapping systems.
Available for specific Q-Series stretch wrappers, the EZ Weigh system uses advanced load cell technology to accurately weigh pallets up to 5000 lbs. By integrating the scale directly underneath the turntable, only those objects placed on the wrapper are weighed—ensuring highly precise measurements.
The integrated wrapper and scale system improves productivity by combining load wrapping and weighing into one seamless operation. By weighing each palletized bundle, a shipper can confirm weight consistency or check for variances between loads. An available print feature provides a permanent record for each load, ensuring that weights are correctly documented and represented.
The EZ Weigh is factory-calibrated and ready to use upon placement. Its low-profile, sloped skirt turntable is designed for easy loading and unloading.
The EZ Weigh integrated scale is compatible with the Q-400XT, Q-300XT, Q-400, Q-300 and Q-250 Lantech turntable stretch wrapping systems.
EZ Weigh Features:
- Increases Productivity
- Weighs Loads up to 5,000 lbs.
- Validates each Load
- Ramp (optional)
- Pit Mount (optional)
Weight Indicator Module:
- Label/Ticket Printing Certifies and Documents Load Weight
- Easy Operation 6-Key Membrane-type Keypad
- Highly-Visible LED Display
- Serial Connectivity for Label/Ticket Output
- “Legal for Trade” Approved
- Gross, Tare, Net Conversion
- Weighing Units: Pounds, Kilograms, Ounces
- Remote Display and Keypad Abilities
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Operating Environment: 14°F to 104° F
- Mounting Bracket
EZ Weigh Specifications:
- Machine Compatibility: Q-400XT, Q-300XT, Q-400, Q-300, Q-250
- Turntable Size Compatibility: 65″ and 72″
- Indicator Type: Cardinal Model 180 Weight Indicator
(other weight indicator options available)
- Scale Weight Capacity: 5000 pounds (check machine for weight capacity)
- National Institute of Standard and Technology Certified: Yes (components)
- Pit Mount Option: Yes
- Pre Calibrated: Yes, at Lantech
- Warranty: 5 Years
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.