Lantech G-Series Low Volume Semi-Automatic Stretch Wrapper
The Lantech G-Series low volume stretch wrapper is ideal for those facilities that wrap only a few pallets a day or are transitioning from hand wrapping to automated operations.
The high-quality G-Series comes equipped with Pallet Grip®, Lantech’s patented wrapping solution that locks loads to the pallet to prevent shifting and slipping. This high-performance, easy-to-use machine reliably creates safe-to-ship loads. For added flexibility, the G-Series also features a banding mode for applying film at selected points for extra load reinforcement.
The G-Series includes the patent-pending G Force Film Delivery System—along with easy-to-use controls—to create professional results on every load. Backed by a 3-year unlimited cycle warranty, the G-Series stretch wrapper will provide years of consistent, dependable service.
Lantech G-Series Features:
- G Force Film Delivery System
- Easy-to-use Controls
- Film Tension Scale
- Tension Lever
- Tension Control Knob
- Wrap Cycle Pause
- Banding Mode
Lantech G-Series Specifications:
- Peak Production Speed: Application Specific
- Turntable Speed (Variable): 10 RPM Max
- Turntable Drive: .75HP TEFC (AC)
- Turntable, Smooth Top: 65″ Diameter
- Maximum Load/Diagonal/Dimensions: 72″ (recommended)
- Maximum Load Height: 90″
- Maximum Load Weight: 3500 lbs.
- Film Delivery System: Brake Roller
- Tension Control: 3 to 30 lbs.
- Film Capacity: 10″ Roll Diameter
- Standard Film Width: 20″ Roll Width
- Photo-eye Load Sensing: Standard
- Machine Weight: 850 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC, 20A Standard
- Wrap Cycle Pause: Standard
- One Way Wrap: Standard
- Warranty: 3-year, Unlimited Cycles
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.