Shorr’s STAMP program delivers value through three interrelated central components that together can rapidly transform your business’s approach to packaging:
- A comprehensive, detailed review of your business’s packaging production process
- An innovative framework for identifying and managing packaging costs
- Implementation of solutions to achieve operational improvements within weeks
Our team of automation, logistics and procurement specialists will work in tandem with your employees to focus on five critical areas:
- Packaging automation: New systems and equipment upgrades result in increased throughput, reduced labor costs, fewer errors, less downtime and improved package integrity.
- Inventory management: Shorr’s customized, just-in-time replenishment program offers packaging logistics solutions that minimize carrying costs, maximize turns and enhance operational flexibility.
- Material handling: An assessment of end-to-end material flow and storage systems pinpoints substantial opportunities for streamlining, improved utilization of space and improved safety.
- Packaging materials: Selecting the right product for each application eliminates hidden costs associated with improper materials, product breakage, excessive labor and dissatisfied customers.
- Procurement: Analysis of the procurement process can lead to transformative solutions, such as Shorr’s customized online order entry and analytical tools.
With years of experience delivering industry-leading results, Shorr will help you find innovative ways to improve all aspects of your packaging process. The result: reduced costs and improved efficiencies that will set your business up for continued success.