Lantech C-300 Automatic Case Erector
The Lantech C-300 Automatic Case Erector is designed for businesses that need to process up to ten (10) cases per minute.
The easy-to-feed magazine is ergonomically positioned for loading up to 150 carton blanks, while the spring-loaded side belts firmly hold carton in place during handling.
The C-300 features a positive, two-panel case control that allows both the minor and major flaps to be folded while stationery, thus erecting cartons with precise 90-degree angles. Cartons with perfectly-squared profiles are easier to pack and properly align for stacking.
Lantech offers a 3-year warranty on the dependable C-300 case erector, extending your packaging operation’s up-time and productivity.
Lantech C-300 Features:
- 10 Cases Per Minute Throughput
- Easy-to-Load Infeed Magazine
- Hinged Pickup Frame Moves Case from Infeed to Former
- Flap Folding System
- Spring Loaded Belts Adjust for Case Width Variation
- Precise Scale Displays for Accurate Changeovers
- Erects and Seals Singlewall, B & C Flute, HSC and RSC Cartons
- Bottom Case Tape Sealing
- Accepts Most 2″ or 3″ Tape Brands
- Interlocking Safety Gate
- Machine Reference Guide
- 3-Year Unlimited Cycles Warranty
- Beacon light to indicate general failure, tape supply, blank supply, at-a-glance status
- 3″ tape head
- Minimum case width of 5.5″
Lantech C-300 Specifications:
- Case Size Minimum: 7.875″ (L) x 5.875″ (W) x 5.875″ (H)
- Case Size Maximum: 19.625″ (L) x 13.75″ (W) x 23.5″ (H)
- Case Type: RSC, HSC
- Flute Type: B, C
- Wall Type: Single
- Standard Bottom Tape Sealing
- Lantech TH-Series Tape Head
- Air Supply: 80 psi, 8 cfm, clean dry dir
- Electrical Supply: 230v, 3 phase, 15amp, 60Hz
- Infeed Capacity: 150 cases
- Weight: 1300 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 88″ x 85″ x 59″
- Outfeed Pass Height: 22.5″ (min.); 24.75″ (max.)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.