3m-Matic 8000a Pro / 8000a3 Pro Adjustable Case Sealer
The 3M-Matic™ 8000a case sealer is an adjustable side belt drive system, complete with 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 taping head designed for low-impact top and bottom tape application. The side drives are traction-grip for centered, consistent sealing, and can be repositioned to stabilize narrow boxes.
With its accessible side handle and reference ruler, height adjustments are easily made to accommodate cartons from 3.75″ to 36″. The 8000a accepts interchangeable 2-inch or 3-inch 3M™ AccuGlide™ tape heads, ensuring reliable tape application without damaging the carton. With twin gear motor drives, this rugged and dependable machine can seal cases weighing up to 85 pounds at speeds up to 40 cases per minute.
Shorr’s packaging equipment specialists have the factory training and field experience to help you identify the proper machinery for your operation. We will evaluate your current and future needs to ensure that the equipment you select today will increase productivity, reduce packaging waste and serve your needs for years to come.
3M 8000a Features:
- Rugged columns for smooth incremental adjustments to case height
- Dual masts and crossbars for taping head stability
- Side belt drive for narrow profile boxes
- Twin gear motor drives
- Top flap compression rollers
- Spring-loaded upper drive assembly
- Centrally located emergency stop
3M 8000a Specifications:
- Machine Type: Uniform Sized Boxes
- Drive System: Side Belt
- Operating Rate: Up to 40 cases per minute
- Drive Belt Speed: Up to 100 feet per minute
- Color: Industrial Gray
- Frame Material: Epoxy Powder Coated Steel
- Maximum Box Height: 36″
- Maximum Box Weight: 85 lbs.
- Maximum Box Width: 22″
- Minimum Box Height: 3.75″
- Minimum Box Length: 6″
- Minimum Box Width: 4.5″
- Operation: Operator folds flaps
- Tape Width: 2″ (48 mm) or 3″ (72 mm)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.