LANTECH Q AUTOMATIC CONVEYORIZED STRETCH WRAPPER
The Lantech® Q Automatic conveyorized stretch wrapping system is designed to be used in conjunction with existing conveyor lines or in stand-alone mode. This industrial-duty machine is capable of effectively handling loads up to 4000 lbs. and processing up to 60 loads per hour.
By integrating with in-line conveyor processes, this flexible system eliminates the need for forktruck loading, increasing productivity and providing an operator-friendly stretch wrapping environment. It’s clean, safety-centric design includes side-access film loading; system guarding which prevents inadvertent operator contact with moving components; and a touchless film cutting system.
The intuitive Lan-Logix® control panel interface adds functionality by making it easy to program, store and recall specific wrap patterns and instructions.
The 3-year, unlimited cycles, no-exclusions Lantech warranty ensures that the Q Automatic provides long-term, reliable service and performance.
Lantech® Q Automatic Features:
- Safe, convenient side-access film loading
- “Touchless” film cutting system
- Easy-to-navigate Lan-Logix™ control panel
- Industry leading 5-year, unlimited-cycle warranty
Lantech® Q Automatic Specifications:
- Production Speed: Up to 60 loads per hour
- Maximum Load Size: 48″W x 54″L x 92″H
- Minimum Load Size: 36″W x 36″L x 24″H
- Maximum Load Weight: 4000 lbs.
- Turntable Drive: 1 HP TEFC Motor
- Turntable Speed: 1-12 RPM
- Power Roller-Stretch® 200% Standard 100-300% Available
- Wrapping Force: Electronic Control
- Film Capacity: 10″ Roll Diameter, 20″ Film Web Width
- Film Cut System: Reach® Arm with Impulsed Hot Wire Film Cutter
- Machine Shipping Weight: 7250 lbs. (included 5’ infeed and 5’ exit conveyor)
- Machine Voltage: 460V
- System Logic: PLC/Touchscreen
- Control Panel: NEMA 12-Enclosure with Disconnect and Safety Lock-out
- Pneumatic Air Requirements: 3-5 CFM @ 80 PSI Clean, Dry Air
- Warranty: 3 year; unlimited cycles; no exclusions
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.