Lantech Ql-400 Semi-Automatic Stretch Wrapper
The NEW QL-400 semi-automatic stretch wrapping system is the latest addition to the LeanWrap series, producing safe-to-ship profiles for quick and easy load configuration.
With this Lantech stretch wrapper, the Load Guardian minimizes the need for users to physically interact with the machine by providing an intelligent control system with interactive, responsive applications that simplify the process. Data allows for visual and downloadable performance information and the system settings can be easily and quickly customized with smart phone.
Standard Performance Package includes: the Pallet Grip, Auto Film Cut-Off, Power Roller Stretch Plus, the Nema Type 1 Enclosure UL Rated, 5,000 lb Weight Capacity and the 1 HP Turntable Drive Motor. Options for the EZ Weigh integrated scale to allow for easy “weigh and wrap” in a single step can be added. Or increase productivity further by upgrading to a QL-400XT.
Machine care is easy – No scheduled preventative maintenance is required. Simple diagnostics and fault tracking make it easy to see any problematic areas.
Standard Performance Package:
- Pallet Grip – Keeps your loads from sliding off pallets during shipment.
- Auto Film Cut-Off – Saves 30 seconds of operator labor per load.
- Power Roller Stretch Plus – Maximizes film delivery system performance.
- Nema Type 1 Enclosure UL Rated – Protects control system electronics from dust, dirt or moisture.
- 5,000 lb Weight Capacity and 1 HP Turntable Drive Motor.
- No Scheduled Preventative Maintenance.
- EZ Weigh Integrated Scale – Weigh and wrap in one easy step!
- QL-400XT – Increase productivity and keep your driver on the forklift.
- Peak Production Speed: Up to 25-35 loads/hr
- Turntable Speed (Variable): 12 RPM
- Turntable Drive: 1 HP TEFC
- Turntable Size: 65” Diameter
- Maximum Load Diagonal / Dimensions: 72” recommended*
- Maximum Load Height: 80”
- Maximum Load Weight: 5000 lbs.
Film Delivery System:
- Film Delivery System: Power Roller-Stretch PLUS
- Standard Pre-Stretch: 250%
- E-Z Thread Roll Carriage: Standard
- Wrapping Force: Variable (Electric)
- Film Capacity: 10” Roll Diameter
- Standard Film Width: 20”
- Laser Height Sensor: Standard
- Auto Film Cut-off: Standard
- Pallet Grip: Standard
- Electric: 120VAC, 20A
- Pneumatic: N/A
- NEMA Type 1 UL Rated: Standard
- Wrap Cycle Pause: Standard
- One Way Wrap: Standard
- Service Support: 24 Hrs/7 Days a week
- Phone Number: 800-866-0322
- Warranty: 5 years, unlimited cycles
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.