Texwrap E-Pack 3322 Auto-Mailer
Working at a rate of 20 packs per minute, the e-Pack 3322 auto-mailer is significantly faster than manual operations. This system makes shipping products quick and seamless. It creates ready-to-ship custom-sized mail packages in a unique operation capable of integration with a labeler and multi-carrier shipping software and gathering and reporting data on exceptions to more smoothly run order fulfillment. Companies using the Auto-Mailer see increased throughput, decreased DIM weight freight costs, and are able to save up to 50 percent on material costs.
Texwrap e-Pack 3322 Features:
- Ability to accommodate a wide range of product sizes
- Speeds of up to 20 mailers per minute save on both labor and time
- Advanced photo eyes that accurately measure the product dimensions to create the perfectly sized mailer every time
- Saves on manual packing labor costs
- Significant savings vs pre-made bags
- By minimizing the amount of packaging used, dimensional weight freight costs are reduced
Texwrap e-Pack 3322 Specifications:
- Footprint: 98.5″ L x 62.75″ L
- Maximum Package Size: 6″H x 19″W x 28″L
- Minimum Package Size: 4″L x 2″W
- Maximum Film Width: 32″ centerfolded
- Conveyor Height: Adjustable from 32.5″ to 38.5″
- Air Requirements: 80 PSI @ 6 cfm
- Electrical Requirements: 208/240 VAC
- Maximum Film Speed: 100 feet per minute
- Machine Controls: Allen Bradley
- Operator Control Panel: Swivel mounted HMI allows access to the touchscreen from both sides of the wrapper
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.