Combi Alphapack Compact Pick & Place Case Packer
The Combi Alphapack case packing system features an integrated case erector, providing an ultra-compact, top-loading pick and place solution.
The small footprint of this system allows this versatile machine to fit into even the tightest production lines. Ideal for precise loading of cartons, bottles, cans, bags and other products in single or multiple layer configurations.
Gentle handling with vacuum or mechanical pickup maintains product integrity and ensures consistent case loading.
Related models include:
- Case Size Minimum: 8.5″L x 4.75″W x 4″H; Maximum: 20″L x 13.5″W x 19.5″H
- Speed – Cases per Minute: up to 12
- Case Size Minimum: 13″L x 7.75″W x 6″H; Maximum: 24″L x 16″W x 18″H
- Speed – Cases per Minute: up to 10
Combi Alphapack Standard Features:
- Compact Footprint
- Integrated Case Erector
- Heavy-duty Welded Tubular Steel Framework
- Quick-release Change Parts for Fast Changeovers
- Easy-load Case Magazine
- Multi-axis Servo Pick and Place Unit
- Handles up to 25 Picks per Minute
- Full-safety Interlocked Guarding
- Stainless Steel Framework
- Stand-alone System (w/o Case Erector)
- Combi servo Multi-Lane Product Diverter
- Special Flap Folding Configurations
- Network Control Integration
- Rotating Head
- Color Touchscreen for Diagnostic & Troubleshooting
- Flexible Bag Handling System
Combi Alphapack Specifications:
- Up to 25 Picks per Minute
- Single or Multiple Layer Packing
- Vacuum Blowoff Cycle
- Right or Left Hand Operation
- Lockout/Tagout Safety Disconnect
- Low Profile Product Conveyor
- Variable Frequency Speed Control
- Electrical: 230 volt / 3 ph / 60HZ /25 amps
- Air: 80 PSI clean air supply; consumes appx. 30 cfm
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.