Wexxar/Bel Wf20h Fully Automatic Case Erector (Hot Glue)
The Wexxar/BEL WF20H is a fully automatic case erector capable of reliably handling up to 20 cases per minute. The WF20H delivers precise glue application and dependable, high-speed performance with either RSC or HSC cases.
Featuring ultra-reliable Pin and Dome technology, cases are opened with a positive, mechanical action. This provides a superior case erecting system that allows for continuous case production regardless of corrugated quality, while eliminating the various inadequacies of vacuum systems.
The completely tool-free changeover operation allows for a full case size change in less than 5 minutes.
Wexxar/BEL WF20H Features:
- Positive Case Squaring System: Lines up and squares the case during sealing, creating visually appealing case output.
- Single Push Transport System: Combines linear bearing guides with a mechanically adjustable case pusher for case squaring.
- Tool-less Size Changes: A truly tool-free operation that allows for a full size change within 5 minutes
Wexxar/BEL Machine Features:
- Pin & Dome: As flat case blank is injected into the two facing plates, the pins enter the flutes and the dome pinches the corrugated tightly. The two plates then open to 90° to perfectly square the case. No compressed air is used in this process, greatly decreasing chances of contamination. The simple, maintenance-free mechanical system ensures maximum uptime.
- Safety & Ergonomics: Floor-level tending reduces strain; machines are fully guarded from in-feed to out-feed, interlocked safety guarding throughout the machine; easily accessed control and assemblies; palm e-switches located on both sides.
- Dynamic Flap Folding: Wexxar/BEL case erectors have a dynamic flap folding system. As long plow rails aren’t used, the overall length of the machine is significantly more compact.
- Compliant Drive Belt: Each of the two facing unidrive drive belts is mounted on a spring mechanism. This allows a constant pressure to be exerted on the case, despite normal variations in case width. Even heavy cases are handled carefully and with great control.
- Non-Contacting Sensors: Proximity sensors are able to have a much greater operating lifetime and don’t cause jams like contacting sensors.
- In-Line Operation: By keeping the intake and outflow of the machine in line with the rest of the line, aisles are kept free, safety is improved and space is saved.
- Simplicity of Construction: By planning through each step in the construction of the machine and its materials, Wexxar/BEL is able to greatly reduce potential problems.
- Small Footprint: Compact operations allow Wexxar/BEL machines to fit into virtually any application and production line.
- Integrated Controls: Connecting each machine in the full production line through common equipment and protocols reduces complexity and problems while increasing overall control.
- Tagout/Lockout: When a machine is locked out, it cannot be operated until all the safety features are in place.
- Paint-Free Construction: No contaminating paint flakes or extra maintenance.
- UL-Listed Electrical Panels: Wexxar/BEL meets or exceeds all standards, requirements and specifications.
- NEMA Electrical Specifications: Wexxar/BEL meets or exceeds all standards, requirements and specifications.
Wexxar/BEL WF20H Specifications:
- Speed Maximum: 20 cases per minute (CPM)
- Size Maximum: 24″” (L) x 17″” (W) x 16.5″” (H) Maximum E = 25
- Size Minimum: 6″” (L) x 5″” (W) x 3.5″” (H) Minimum E = 6
(custom sizes available by request)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.