Wexxar/Bel 5150 Semi-Automatic Pack And Seal System
The BEL 5150u semi-automatic form, pack and seal system is a unitized top and bottom seal system, fitting most standard size cases.
The case former section folds the bottom flaps of the RSC case blanks, leaving them open, ready for packing. As the case is pushed into the combined case sealer, the former automatically resets to receive the next case blank. When not in use, the 5150u has a built in power save mode, which powers down and restarts automatically when cases are loaded by an operator.
Featuring the Uni-Drive System, this machine powers both side belts with a single motor. With the synchronization of the system, it ensures a square seal, even after repeated use. The DEKKA Cadet, 2″ tape heads have a quick loading feature and tape guide system. Additional tape head options are available – DEKKA 23, 3″ tape heads or DEKKA 215/315 shorter tape tail heads.
To help run corrugated with a higher recycled content, the BEL 5150 is electro-pneumatically run and requires a 120V single-phase electrical power with compressed air at 80-90 psi. The frame of the BEL 5150 is made from a heavy-duty anodized aluminum that is corrosion resistant and paint-free to extend the life of the machine. The case former section has stainless steel side covers.
The BEL 5150u comes with a KDF Box Stand attachment that is standard for convenience and ergonomic operation.
A42 accumulation table or a Nestaflex Conveyor.
Wexxar/BEL BEL507 / 507XL Features:
- Energy smart features such as Power Save Mode reduce operating costs
- Electro-pneumatic system provides greater control over the forming of corrugated
with higher recycled content
- Centralized, color-coded adjustment guide assists operator with changeovers
and minimal changeover time.
- Dynamic flap-folding system power folds all bottom flaps
- Positive mechanical case hold-down feature keeps box in place for hands-free loading
- Exclusive Uni-Drive squaring technology that provide consistent and uniform
seal on cases
- Unitized and quick tool-less case size change
- Built-in box stand keeps case blanks handy for the operator, providing increased
through-put and enhanced ergonomic
- Designed and built in North America with premium materials
- Rust free/paint free frame construction eliminates unsightly machine wear and
extends machine life.
- Unitized frame design provides ease of mobility and greater machine life.
- Reliable, consistent “no break” tape advance with DEKKA 2″ tape heads
- Custom voltages
- Dekka stainless steel 2″ or 3″ tape head upgrade
- Locking casters
- Outfeed table or Nextaflex conveyor
- A32 Accumulation table
- Printwiz security tape printer
Wexxar/BEL BEL 5150u Specifications:
- Machine Weight: 600 lbs
- Machine Dimensions: 73″(L) x 33″(W) x 60″(H)
- Air: 0.1 cubic feet per cycle at 80-90 p.s.i.
- Speeds: up to 15 cases per minute
- Case Size Range:
Minimum – 8” x 5” x 4.5”
Maximum – 26” x 18” x 21″
- Infeed/Outfeed Height: (with adjustable leg extensions)
Frame – 22”
Minimum – 25”
Maximum – 32”
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.