3m-Matic 200a / 200a3 Adjustable Case Sealer
The 3M-Matic™ 200a adjustable case sealer is a rugged, all-purpose carton sealer designed to seal up to 30 corrugated RSC boxes per minute.
The 200a features dual mast construction, giving the machine extra stability and permitting uniform height adjustment. The 3M-Matic™ 200a comes with the popular and exceptionally durable 3M™ AccuGlide™ II Taping Heads. This unit is ideal for medium volume applications of uniform size(s) cases.
Shorr’s packaging equipment specialists have the factory training and field experience to help you identify the proper machinery for your operation. We will evaluate your current and future needs to ensure that the equipment you select today will increase productivity, reduce packaging waste and serve your needs for years to come.
3M 200a Features:
- Rugged construction with 16-gauge welded steel frame and epoxy paint finish
- Consistent quality tape application up to 40 cases per minute
- Easily adjustable to handle uniform box sizes
- Food and beverage, paper and print, distribution centers, pharmaceutical and general industrial
- Case sealing, box sealer, taper, adjustable case sealer
3M 200a Specifications:
- Brand: 3M-Matic
- Color: Gray
- Drive System: Bottom Belt
- Frame Material: Epoxy Powder Coated Steel
- Machine Type: Uniform Sized Boxes
- Maximum Box Height: 24.5″
- Maximum Box Weight: 85 lb.
- Maximum Box Width: 21.5″
- Minimum Box Height: 4.75″
- Minimum Box Length: 6″
- Minimum Box Width: 6″
- Operation: Operator folds flaps
- Tape Width: 2″ (48 mm)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.