3m-Matic A80 / A80-3 Adjustable Case Sealer
The 3M-Matic™ a80 and a80-3 adjustable case sealer is a dependable side belt drive case sealer, designed to seal the top and bottom of uniform size cases with 36 to 48mm box sealing tape, at speeds up to 30 per minute.
The unit is affordable, versatile and compact with traction-grip drive belts on each side that center and stabilize boxes for consistent, accurate sealing. The 3M™ AccuGlide™ Taping Head 2+ allows for low impact application of tape.
Shorr’s packaging equipment specialists have the factory training and field experience to help you identify the proper machinery for your operation. We will evaluate your current and future needs to ensure that the equipment you select today will increase productivity, reduce packaging waste and serve your needs for years to come.
3M a80 Features:
- Reliable motor drives hold cases up to 65 lbs
- Utilizes 36 to 48mm (1.5” to 2”) Scotch® Box Sealing Tapes from 3M
- Surface painted with epoxy powder for in-plant durability
- Dual masts for taping head stability
- Laced belt construction with traction grip
3M a80 Specifications:
- Drive System: Side Belt
- Frame Material: Epoxy Powder Coated Steel
- Machine Type: Uniform Sized Boxes
- Maximum Box Height: 21.5″
- Maximum Box Weight: 65 lb.
- Maximum Box Width: 21.5″
- Minimum Box Height: 4.75″
- Minimum Box Length: 6″
- Minimum Box Width: 6″
- Operation: Operator folds flaps
- Tape Width: 2″ (48 mm)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.