Interpack H2O RSA 2024-Wat Random Semi-Automatic Case Sealer
The IPG H2O RSA 2024-WAT Random Semi-Automatic Case Sealer offers the corrugated industry an automated option for sealing cases with a more secure closure – using water-activated tape.
Featuring the patent pending wetting roller technology, the double wipe down will help provide an extra secure seal. The powered tape unwind provides consistent performance and reliability.
This Interpack case sealer provides high throughput speeds, low maintenance, and low cost, so closing boxes with WAT tape can be quicker and easier than before. The 2024-WAT accommodates large tape rolls (up to 4500 ft) to speed up production and requires fewer tape roll changes.
To properly position the cases, IPG integrated a pneumatic indexing gate. All RSA series case sealers will automatically adjust for each RSC (regular slotted container) box size.
With three different operating modes (top & bottom taping, top only taping, and bottom only taping), this case taper offers a flexibility for all needs.
For easy routine maintenance, tape heads are designed to be removable.
Intertape H2O RSA 2024-WAT Features:
- Utilizes IPG water-activated tape for the best possible seal even on highly recycled corrugated
- Features patent pending wetting roller technology with large 60oz water bottle
- Easy tape threading and powered tape unwind for consistent, reliable performance
- Large, up to 4500-ft tape rolls for fewer tape roll changes
- Double wipe down provides an extra secure seal
- Removable tape heads for ease of routine maintenance
- Conformable wipe down rollers maximize closure integrity
- Pneumatic indexing gate to properly position the case for processing
- ¹⁄³ HP motors allowing processing up to 85 lb. cases
- Three operating modes: top & bottom taping, top only taping, bottom only taping
- Processes cases at a rate of 10-12 per minute depending upon the case size range
- Powered exit conveyor to assure even small cases exit completely
- Manual & automatic controls with easy jam clearing
- Heavy duty casters
- Infeed tables
Intertape H2O RSA 2024-WAT Specifications:
- Min Case (LxWxH): 6″ x 6.5″ x 5″
- Max Case (LxWxH): Inf x 20″ x 24″
- Case Weight: 0-85 lbs
- Belt Speed: 82 ft/min
- Electric:110v., 1ph., 60hz., 12A., (3 x ⅓HP)
- Pneumatic: 9 cfm at 90 psi
- Tape Width: 70-75 mm
- Conveyor Height: 24″ – 30″
- Machine Weight: 1200 lbs crated
- Machine Dimensions (L x W x H): 81″ x 56″ x 86″
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.