Interpak RSA 2024-TB Random Semi-Automatic Case Sealer
The Interpack™ RSA 2024-TB Case Sealer features a specially-designed drive style that grips the case between two upper and two lower drive belts. Providing maximum stability, this handling method also minimizes the force needed to transport the case during0 processing. The unique drive configuration is well-suited for handling lightweight, unstable and void filled cases.
This ergonomic, operator-fed sealing machine automatically adjusts for a wide variety of case sizes, allowing for efficient processing and improved productivity.
Featuring sturdy construction that efficiently handles cases up to 85 lbs., the RSA 2024-TB also offers offset tape heads for processing cartons as low as 2″ tall. All Interpack™ case sealers feature HSD 2000-ET II tape head technology, providing optimal tape application and wipe down.
Related models include:
RSA 2024-TB/3 (accepts tape width 2.5″ to 3″)
Accommodates case sizes:
- Minimum (Standard): 7″ (L) x 7″ (W) x 5″ (H)
- Maximum (Standard): unlimited (L) x 20″ (W) x 24″ (H)
- Minimum (Optional 1): 7″ (L) x 7″ (W) x 2″ (H)
- Maximum (Optional 1): unlimited (L) x 20″ (W) x 21″ (H)
- Minimum (Optional 2): 9″ (L) x 9″ (W) x 2″ (H)
- Maximum (Optional 2): unlimited (L) x 22″ (W) x 21″ (H)
Interpack RSA 2024-TB Features:
- Top and Bottom Belt Case Handling
- Automatically Adjusts for Case Size
- Process Cases up to 85 lbs.
- Accepts Tape 1.5″ to 2″ Wide
- Offset Tape Head for Cases as Low as 2″
- Horizontal Pneumatic Centering Guide with Rollers
- Locking Upper Head
- Secondary E-stop Button
- 1/3 and 1/4 HP Gear Motors
- Simplified Belt Replacement
- Exit Table
- Swivel and Locking Casters
- Tape Head Spare Parts Kit
- 3″ Wide Tape Heads
Interpack RSA 2024-TB Specifications:
- Case Size Minimum (Standard): 6″ (L) x 6″ (W) x 5″ (H)
- Case Size Maximum (Standard): unlimited (L) x 20″ (W) x 24″ (H)
- Case Size Minimum (Optional 1): 6″ (L) x 6″ (W) x 2″ (H)
- Case Size Maximum (Optional 1): unlimited (L) x 20″ (W) x 21″ (H)
- Case Size Minimum (Optional 2): 8″ (L) x 8″ (W) x 2″ (H)
- Case Size Maximum (Optional 2): unlimited (L) x 22″ (W) x 21″ (H)
- Belt Speed: 82 ft/min
- Conveyor Height: 24″ to 30″
- Tape Width (Standard): 1.5″ to 2″ (36mm to 48mm)
- Tape Width (Optional): 2.5″ to 3″ (60mm to 72mm)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.