Interpack H2O USA 2024-SB Wat Uniform Semi-Automatic Case Sealer
The Interpack USA 2024-WAT uniform semi-automatic case sealer is an adjustable, operator fed machine that provides higher throughput speeds, low maintenance and a lower cost.
Sealing cartons with water-activated tape how can output high line speeds, making it faster and easier. The simple tape head assembly allows for easy-to-thread tape rolls, easy loading bottom take roll and less roll changes with tape rolls up to 4,500′.
The USA 2024-SB WAT used a color-coded indicator to assure proper spacing between RSC boxes with a double wipe-down for an extra secure seal. The new patented roller-style adhesive activation technology self cleans for less maintenance.
The IPG case taper allows for operator ease of use with adjustable tape leg lengths and a slide & lock case height adjustment for quick case size set up. Add the option for heavy-duty casters or an in-feed table for additional convenience.
IPG offers both reinforced and paper water-activated tapes in a variety of roll lengths. WAT tapes are available in stock prints or can be customized with logos, QR codes, handling instructions or other customized messages.
Intertape H2O USA 2024-SB WAT Features:
- Twin ¹⁄₃ HP gear motors process heavy cases for 24/7 operation
- New patented roller-style adhesive activation technology self cleans for less maintenance
- Easy loading bottom tape roll with pneumatic carriage
- Simplicity of the tape head assemblies makes it easy to thread the tape roll
- Double wipe down provides an extra secure seal
- Adjustable tape leg lengths
- Large up to 4,500′ tape rolls for fewer roll changes
- Slide & lock case height adjustment for quick case size set up
- Side belt drive captures the case between two moving belts for processing stability
- Color coded indicator assures proper spacing between cases
- Powered tape unwind for high output line speeds
- Easy tape head access for routine maintenance
- Heavy-duty casters
- Tape head spare parts kit
- In-feed table
Intertape H2O USA 2024-SB WAT Specifications:
- Min Case: 6″ × 6″ × 5″
- Max Case: Inf × 20″ × 24″
- Case Weight: 0 – 85 lbs
- Belt Speed: 72 ft/min
- Electric: 110v., 1ph., 60hz., 10.6A., (2 × ¹⁄₃ HP)
- Pneumatic: 9cfm at 90psi
- Tape Width: 48 – 78 mm (2″ – 3¹⁄₈”)
- Conveyor Height: 24″ – 30″
- Machine Weight: 950 lbs crated
- Machine Dimensions: 81″ × 54″ × 88.5″
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.