Lantech Cs-1000 Automatic Case Sealer
The Lantech CS-1000 automatic case sealer has a reliable performance. With safe and easy to operation and no fine tuning required – it is a perfect option for any automated line.
Digital indicators on the linear hand-wheel adjustments helps for rapid adjustment, making the CS-1000 a good option when using a wide range of case sizes or flute types – double or single wall.
This Lantech box sealer has a fully guarded folding area and controlled return stroke to help ensure safe operation. It requires no scheduled maintenance with no periodic lubrication needed; and the long life drive belts, accurate drives and simplified changeovers make it a cost-effective solution..
Additional options include: choice of tape, extra guiding, fixed side justification, “low tape” detection, “broken tape” and “tape empty” signals, choice of color and a signal beacon.
- Continuous motion operation
- Seals most common cases – all types of flutes
- Rapid adjustment for different case sizes
- Controlled case transport
- Pre-folding short flaps
- Easy tape change and case removal
- Linear hand-wheel adjustments with digital indicators
- Extra grip via the horizontal profile on the side belts
- Innovative construction of drive belts simplifies changeovers
- Double preformed slide unit
- Fully guarded folding area
- Controlled return stroke of the flap folder
- No periodic lubrication necessary.
- No scheduled maintenance
- Choice of tape
- Extra guiding
- Fixed side justification
- “Low Tape” detection
- “Broken tape” and “tape empty” signal
- Choice of color
- Signal beacon
- Throughput Speed: Up to 30 cases per minute (depending on case dimensions)
- Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions): 7 7/8″ L x 5 7/8″ W x 4 3/4″ H
- Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions): 25 5/8″ L x 20 1/8″ W x 19 5/8″ H
- Tape Lantech TH- Series (Hot melt optional)
- Air Supply: 6 Bar (80 Psi)
Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground
- Weight: 425 kg (930 lbs)
- Dimensions: 72″ L x 44″ W x 70 7/8″ H
- Warranty Duration: 3 years, Unlimited cycles
Other Available Options:
- Non-Standard Case Dimension: Machine can be modified for a variety of case dimensions.
- Communication: Various communication configurations possible.
- Stainless Steel Frame or Components
- Exit Height Extension: The exit height can be extended.
- Tape Head Storage Bracket: Holds additional tape head.
- 3in Tape Head: Applies 3″ wide tape. Replaces standard 2″ tape head.
- Custom Options: Many options available for case types and dimensions, speeds, closing methods, machine frame and magazine, and machine performance data communications are available.
- Acoustic Signal: An alarm sounds to indicate the presence of a fault condition.
- Precison Hot Melt Nozzels: High efficiency nozzles spray hot melt exactly where you want it.
- Portabilty: Welded steel frame and heavy duty locking casters provide easy maneuverability.
- Separation Module with Infeed Guiding: Separation cylinders on the infeed to ensure a gap of min 350 mm (13 4/5″) between cases.
- Detection: Colored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply, and tape or hot melt supply.
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.
ShorrExpress® Poly Mailers are an economical alternative to Kraft Mailers (that boast the same level of protection) due to the innovative blend of layered lightweight resin material and reinforced bubble-lining. Perfect for operations with rapid fulfillment needs.